Thank you for visiting our campaign web site. I am running for the Washington State House of Representatives in the 19th to provide a spark and to bring people together to get things done for our district. For far too long many of our communities in Southwest Washington have lagged behind the rest of the state in the basic measures of economic opportunity, health, housing, safety, and educational outcomes.
I believe that to be successful we must honor our natural resource dependent history while at the same time looking for opportunities to thrive in the 21st century. The natural beauty and abundance of resources in our people, our businesses, and our shared values provide us the opportunity to come together to make a difference for all of our citizens.
We can and must do better for our families and our future. I am committed to bringing my experience, relationships, and energy to work hard across the district to bring people together to leverage the opportunities and to tackle the challenges that we face.
I commit to bringing people from across the district to work together to:
- Expand and diversify economic growth while sustaining our existing industries
- Enhance and ensure access to excellent educational opportunities
- Address the significant health and safety challenges facing our communities
- Work to increase the development of all types of housing across the district, and to insure access to affordable housing.
- Protect our land, air, and water
I invite you to join me in changing the status quo, raising new voices, and making the positive changes that we need for our families and our future.
It would be my privilege to represent you in Olympia.
All my best,
Sign up for my newsletter below:
If you would like to donate, please CLICK HERE to be taken to a secure payment site.